I am looking forward to starting the online ‘Advanced Strategic Project Management’ course, part of the Master Certificate in Project Management offered by Villanova University. I am undertaking this course courtesy of Arras People who have offered the course in return for a series of articles documenting my experience and views of the course.
At a high level the course covers:
- Understand the role of strategic planning in project management
- Learn effective project planning and tracking
- Optimize project management practices
- Learn effective selection, management and evaluation of project managers within the organization
- Understand risk management and minimization techniques
The course covers a wide range of topics, including:
|Introduction to Strategic Project Management
||Dynamics of Project Management
|Optimizing Project Results
||Best Practices in Project Management
Villanova University collaborates with the University Alliance to offer online certificate programs through the Division of Part-Time and Continuing Studies and an online HR master’s degree through the Department of Graduate Studies, building upon the university’s tradition of academic excellence. University Alliance is the nation’s largest exclusive e-learning provider of degree and certificate programs from regionally accredited universities, with over 300,000 enrollments to date.