Theme for 2012 – The Art of the Possible
27th June 2012, London
For further information see www.apm.org.uk/Conference
The APM Project Management Conference 2012 this year will be investigating and celebrating project management as The Art of the Possible.
Projects and programmes, by their very nature, deliver that which has yet to be proven possible – a new and innovative design, an upgraded or more reliable product or service, a more efficient way of working, a programme of transformational change, or a record breaking building. Each project has different stakeholders, expectations, issues, risks, opportunities, challenges and outputs making achievement a triumph in the art of the possible.
The APM Project Management Conference is an interactive forum bringing together project professionals and decision makers from across the public and private sectors.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers – sharing thought leadership and best practice techniques.
- Interactive conference sessions – delegates are encouraged to contribute to the debate, ask questions and vote.
- Multiple streams – ensuring a rich choice of sessions, making the event relevant to all industries.
- Networking – making contact with other professionals and organisations.
- Continuing Professional Development – earn CPD hours.
- APM exhibition stand – talk to members of the organisation, including Specific Interest Groups and regional branches.