Esri España is proud to be hosting the 2011 Esri European User Conference (EUC), October 26–28, 2011, at the North Convention Centre, IFEMA, Feria de Madrid, in Madrid, Spain.
- Learn about the latest advancements being made in Esri technology.
- Hear from Jack Dangermond, founder and president of Esri, about the present and future directions of GIS and Esri.
- Strengthen your GIS knowledge and skills.
- Connect with Esri product specialists and GIS professionals, both regional and international.
- Explore GIS topics in a variety of tracks to be announced in the coming months.
- See how to best leverage your current GIS investments.
Who Should AttendAll Esri technology users from Europe are encouraged to attend the 2011 EUC. From new users of Esri’s GIS software to seasoned GIS professionals, from decision makers and business owners to Esri business and media partners—everyone will benefit from attending.
Whatever your field, position or degree of experience with Esri technology, do not miss the opportunity to share and discuss your GIS experiences by presenting a paper at the Esri European User Conference. Presenting at the EUC will allow you to connect with other GIS users and share your professional experiences, making this an invaluable event for all attendees.
Topics will include:
- Energy and Utilities
- National Security
- Local Government
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Mapping and Cadastre
- Census and Statistics
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Regional Planning
- Law Enforcement and Public Safety
- Emergency Management
- Defense and Intelligence
- Education and Culture
- Financial Services
For further details see the conference website